Lake Michigan Charter Fishing
With over 22,300 square miles and 1,660 miles of shoreline, Lake Michigan offers some of the best freshwater fishing around. Where the techniques and types of fish vary with location, Lake Michigan Charter Fishing is a different experience depending on who you choose to share that experience with.
Big Kahuna Charters, Michigan’s #1 fishing charter offers over 100 years of combined experience with Lake Michigan Charter Fishing. With over 20 tournament wins under our belt including 5 Big Jon Salmon Classics, our professional expertise is unrivaled. We know where the big fish are at which times and can advise you as to which type of lure you should be using and how to use it.
Come Lake Michigan Charter Fishing with Big Kahuna Charters today to create a long lasting fishing experience that your family and friends will enjoy. In order to join us Lake Michigan Charter Fishing, here are some things you’ll need to know first:
- There are multiple fishing yachts available to accommodate any size party you plan on bringing with you (up to 60 people total).
- All tackle is provided. However, you supply your own food and beverages (alcohol is permitted) for the trip.
- You should also bring your own sunscreen, camera to take pictures of your catch and trip, jacket and sunglasses.
- Your catch will be cleaned and packaged for you to take home. (included)
- There will be both a Captain and 1st Mate present on all of our charters. Captains are licensed by the United States Coast Guard. All boats are state-inspected by the Department of Natural Resources. All Boats are Insured.
- Normal Charters last 4 hours (half day) or a full day lasting 8 hours.
- Departure times may vary depending on availability.
- Any participants over the age of 17 need to have a valid fishing license.
Our highly trained staff brings over 100 years of experience to the Great Lakes ensuring that you find the fish you’re looking for. Each Charter is joined by a Captain and 1st mate.